What you learn:
• Filleting round fish and different cooking methods – grilled, confit, BBQ
• Filleting flat fish and different cooking methods – poached, stuffed with mousse, braised, meuniere style
• Salmon: classic gravadlax, marinated, beetroot gravadlax
• St Jacques Parisienne
Your day with us …
08:30 – 17:00
Make yourself at home: meet your friendly host, Chef Instructor Michael Nizzero and share introductions whilst enjoying tea, coffee and pâtisserie, fresh from our kitchen.
Morning session: Chef Michael will lead the class starting with an overview and demonstration of what you will be cooking, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions along the way. Then it’s time to don your aprons, and decamp to your individual, fully equipped kitchen stations to commence preparations. Chef Michael will carefully guide you hands-on step-by-step, to help you work through the recipe, offering down to earth, easy to understand advice and practical guidance throughout.
Lunch: time to enjoy an apéritif and canapés, followed by a fascinating kitchen tour viewing at first hand our busy chefs at work. The inspiration continues, with a chance to indulge in a delicious light lunch with a glass of wine, served in the main restaurant. Relax and watch the river flow by!
Afternoon session: you will return to the Culinary School to complete your recipe and taste and review the results, together with Chef Michael, before departure.
Class size: 6 maximum.
• A “welcome” breakfast of tea, coffee and pastries.
• Lunch including apéritif, canapés, two courses and a glass of wine.
• Apron to wear in class and take home with you.
• A certificate and “goodie” bag, a special present from Alain Roux.
• We do all the tidying and washing up so you can relax and focus on your cooking.
• Recipes to take home.
What to wear and bring with you:
• We advise you to wear trousers and flat, comfortable shoes. Everything else you need will be provided.
Price £690.00 per person | Register below